The Office of Public Affairs works in partnership with a range of organizations, universities and government agencies to participate in a discourse about reconciliation. Featured below is information about a number of recent projects and events.
Each section below highlights aspects of a number of projects advanced by the Office of Public Affairs, often in partnership with other organizations.
Public events in honour of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission
- News Article: “National Spiritual Assembly Presents Submission to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission”
- News Article: “Bahá'í community co-sponsors Vancouver public event on reconciliation and the transformation of society”
- News Article: “Bahá'ís of Canada Honour the Work of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission”
Local Bahá'ís support Truth and Reconciliation Commission events across the country
- News Article: “Canada’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission”
- News Article: “Journey of Reconciliation arrives in Saskatoon”
- News Article: “The search for unity and cultural reconciliation”
- News Article: “The Canadian Truth and Reconciliation Commission convenes in Montreal”
- News Article: “Truth and Reconciliation Commission’s final National Event concludes in Edmonton”
Canadian Interfaith Conversation statement
Each section below includes links to news articles about recent events attended by the Office of Public Affairs.
More information about this area can be found in the Document Library: