The Office of Public Affairs works in partnership with a range of organizations, universities, and government agencies to advance a discourse about the role of youth in society. Featured below is information about a number of recent projects and events.
Each section below highlights aspects of a number of projects advanced by the Office of Public Affairs, often in partnership with other organizations.
November 2019: An Agenda for Transformation
July 2019: Mentorship
Each section below includes links to news articles about recent events attended by the Office of Public Affairs.
More information about this area can be found in the Document Library:
- Thought Piece: “Youth Participation in Decision Making”
- Thought Piece: “Youth, Religion, and Social Change”
- Thought Piece: “Youth Engagement”
- Thought Piece: “The Purpose of Youth Empowerment”
- Submission to the Ontario Ministry of Children and Youth Services on a Resource for Youth Development, 2012
- Submission to the Standing Senate Committee on Human Rights study on Cyberbullying, 2012